- Max: 2 Adults
- Bed: 1 King Size bed
A stunning modern villa that offers 360-degree panoramic view from the sky balcony.
Whether in the morning, afternoon or nighttime, The Sky Deck is a scenic spot that you should not miss for Stars gazing & bird watching!
Villa’s name: Jasmin
Suitable for: 2 Adults
Bed: 2 Single Beds
View: Mountain View
Breakfast: Complimentary for 2
Size: 20ft x 20ft
Please read and understand our policies before making your reservation.
The following shall be imposed.
1. RATES AND PAYMENTS
• Rates includes applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy & are subjected to 10% Service Charges. In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Resort reserves the right to correct the rate for the additional payment, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
• The rates quoted are based on the guest guaranteed minimum guest count & time duration. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and departure dates or number of guests allowed per chalet.
• In order to make a confirmation to the reservation, the customer must prepay the deposit of 50% of the amount of the entire stay during the payment dateline. This deposit is non-refundable.
• Terms payment will be cash in Malaysian Ringgit or Bank Transfer. No credit card facility available. Upon completion of your payment, please whats app or email your proof of payment for us to confirm your rooms’ reservation.
• Any requests for additional service are subject to availability upon check in and may incur additional charges. Special request cannot be guaranteed. The resort reserves the rights to refuse service to any guests who do not follow or comply with hotel resort policies.
2. EXTRA PERSON POLICY
• Room occupancy requirements are based on fire code/fire safety restrictions. If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent/booked another room for proper accommodations subjected to availability. The Resort reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room or vacate guests from the resort.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed without prior consent approved by the resort management.
•Only registered hotel resort guests may access or use the resort facilities without additional charges. For non-registered guests are strictly not allowed into resort premises.
3. STRICT RULES
• Please note that all forms of alcoholic drinks and non-halal food/drinks are strictly prohibited from the resort.
• No outside food or cooking are allowed within the premises.
• Guests must ensure no pets, drugs, or other illegal substance or weapons are brought into the resort.
• We reserve the right to remove and/or evict any guests from the premises in the event of any breach of this policy, as well as any breach of any applicable laws such as consumption or keeping of illegal drugs, weapons or other prohibited substance by law.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
• Reservations during Peak season (Public Holidays, School Holidays, Festive Holidays and on the weekend), require full advance payment and are non-cancellable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged upon reservation.
• No refund shall be made in the event of no show or shortened stay for confirmed/guaranteed reservations.
• Any postponement during low season may be accepted depending on availability of accommodation and other related matters.
5. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
• Guest are required to present a valid form of government issued photo identification stating the name, address, nationality, identity card number, place and date of issue to ascertain the identity thus to be saved in the registry.
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
• Should you arrive earlier at the resort prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to consider to wait for the chalet availability.
• Please inform reception if guests intend to arrive late or go out of the resort after 7pm, and estimated time of return for security purpose.
• A security deposit of RM100 for each chalet in the form of cash, is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax. Debit card not accepted. The security deposit will be refunded after deducting miscellaneous charges if any. Cash deposit will not be refunded by using bank or online transfer if you failed to claim your deposit upon check out.
• Late check-outs are not available. Any extension to the check-out time, either pre-arranged or as a late departure can be directed to the front office in the morning of your departure and may be subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
6. COVID-19 ENDEMIC PHASE
• In light of the rising number of cases of the Omicron variant in the country, all guests (>17yrs) are requested to provide negative results of Covid-19 RTK test upon check in or within 24 hours before check in, and have their body temperature checked, scan MySejahtera QR Code and complete the Health Declaration Form which is available at the reception upon check in. Test kit are available at RM10/pc at the front desk.
• All guests are requested to wear their own face masks at all times when they are in the resort’s indoor premises and outdoor public areas (i.e. reception, cafe’s, all indoor and outdoor public areas).
• Following the current government regulations, the capacity of swimming pool, cafe and other recreation facilities is now reduced for any one time. The Resort may allocate specific schedule/time slot for use of such facilities. All guests are required to book the time slot before using swimming pool and in-house dining. Time slots can be booked in advance or at resort upon check in. Every guest can only register one session for per night stay and each session is limited to 1 hour only. Please note that capacity is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.
7. FOOD & BEVERAGES
• Prior notice minimum of 3-5 days in advance is required for catering services provided by in-house caterer at agreed chargeable prices.
• Ala carte menu from Resort café is available only on weekends and Public Holidays from 11am-10pm.
• No outside food from sources other than the resort in-room dining services are permitted.
• Breakfast for children 4 years and under is free. Additional breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price, at RM10 (5-7yrs) and RM20 (8yrs and above) upon check in.
8. SMOKING AREAS
•All rooms and public areas are smoke-free areas. Designated smoking areas are provided.
•Any smoking of cigarettes or other forms such as drugs or vaping in any of the rooms and/or chalets will entail a RM500 penalty, for cleaning and refresher services.
9. FLORA & FAUNA
•The resort has been designed and nurtured in an eco-friendly environment for all the guests and visitors to enjoy the beautiful Malaysian heritage of flora and fauna.
•The resort will be most humbled if all guests and visitors can help to keep the environment clean and not destroyed, plucked or cut. This is to ensure that the flora and fauna will flourish for future guests and generation.
10. INDEMNITY CLAUSE
• Guests or their personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by the property owners against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, natural disaster, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause.
• The Resort shall not be responsible or liable in any liability, injury, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by and your stay at the Resort.
Indemnity for injury, death, loss or damage to property.
11. INAPPRORIATE BEHAVIOUR
•It is the resort’s policy that all guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behavior. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Manager, or is brought to the attention of the Manager, the resort reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may be involved at the hotel resort’s discretion, or guests may be asked to leave the hotel resort’s premise.
12. DAMAGE TO HOTEL RESORT PROPERTY
• We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the resort’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
13. GENERAL PROVISIONS
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Resort, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Resort’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Resort may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Resort is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Resort shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out here to shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Malaysia Government.