What You Need To Know
Please read and understand our policies before making your reservation.
The following shall be imposed.
By proceeding with the reservation, you accept and agree with Fifty4Ferns, Janda Baik, Pahang that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on the guest guaranteed minimum guest count & time duration. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and departure dates or number of guest allowed per chalet.
- Terms payment will be cash in Malaysian Ringgit or Bank Transfer. No credit card facility available.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy & are subjected to 10% Service Charges.
- The maximum number of guests as per the following:
|Chalets||No of persons|
|Standard, Deluxe, Anjung Kasih||2-3|
|Tree House, Executive Superior||2|
|Pakis Suite and Villas||2-4|
- Extra RM100 charges shall apply should an additional mattress (include breakfast) be required. Maximum of 1 mattress per chalet and it is not applicable for Standard chalet and Villa
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Resort reserves the right to correct the rate for the additional payment, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
EXTRA PERSON POLICY
- Room occupancy requirements are based on fire code/fire safety restrictions. If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent/booked another room for proper accommodations subjected to availability.
- The Resort reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room or vacate guests from the resort.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- Should you arrive earlier at the resort prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to consider to wait for the chalet availability.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
- Guest are required to present a valid form of government issued photo identification stating the name, address, nationality, identity card number, place and date of issue to ascertain the identity thus to be saved in the registry.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check in and may incur additional charges. Special request cannot be guaranteed. The hotel resort reserves the rights to refuse service to any guests who do not follow or comply with hotel resort policies.
- Late check-outs are not available.
- Any extension to the check-out time, either pre-arranged or as a late departure can be directed to the front office in the morning of your departure and may be subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
- A security deposit of RM100 for each chalet in the form of cash, is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax. Debit card not accepted.
- Cash deposit will not be refunded by using bank or online transfer if you failed to claim your deposit upon check out. The deposit will be refunded after deducting miscellaneous charges if any.
ADDITIONAL BREAKFAST CHARGE
- Breakfast for children 6 years and under is free. Additional breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price, at RM20/person upon check in.
ACCESS TO FACILITIES
- Only registered hotel resort guests may access or use the hotel resort facilities without additional charges. For non-registered hotel are strictly not allowed into resort permises.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Prior notice minimum of 3-5 days in advance is required for catering services provided by in-house caterer at agreed chargeable prices.
- Ala carte menu from Resort café is available only on weekends and Public Holidays from 11am-10pm.
- No outside food from sources other than the resort in-room dining services are permitted.
- Please note that all forms of alcoholic drinks and non-halal food/drinks are strictly prohibited from the resort. We reserve the right to remove and/or evict any guests from the premises in the event we discover any consumption of non-halal food/drinks on the premises as well as any form of drugs or prohibited substance by law.
- All rooms and public areas are smoke-free areas. Designated smoking areas are provided.
- Any smoking of cigarettes or other forms such as drugs or vaping in any of the rooms and/or chalets will entail a RM500 penalty, for cleaning and refresher services.
FLORA & FAUNA
- The resort has been designed and nurtured in an eco-friendly environment for all the guests and visitors to enjoy the beautiful Malaysian heritage of flora and fauna. The resort will be most humbled if all guests and visitors can help to keep the environment clean and not destroyed, plucked or cut. This is to ensure that the flora and fauna will flourish for future guests and generation.
It is the resort’s policy that all guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Manager, or is brought to the attention of the Manager, the resort reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may be involved at the hotel resort’s discretion, or guests may be asked to leave the hotel resort’s premise.
Guests or their personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by the property owners against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, natural disaster, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause.
The Resort shall not be responsible or liable in any liability, injury, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by and your stay at the Resort.
Indemnity for injury, death, loss or damage to property.
DAMAGE TO HOTEL RESORT PROPERTY
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the resort’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed without prior consent approved by the resort management.
- Any request for additional service will be charged separately upon check in & check out.
- Only vehicle under 2.5meter can access to the resort. 18-seater shuttle van is available upon request at chargeable rates.
- Reservations during Peak season (Public Holidays, School Holidays, Festive Holidays and on the weekend, require full advance payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged upon reservation.
- No refund shall be made in the event of no show or shortened stay.
- Any postponement during low season may be accepted depending on availability of accommodation and other related matters.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Resort, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Resort’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Resort may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Resort is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Resort shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Malaysia Government.